The Targa V-18 Combo walk-thru is a family oriented Deep V aluminum fishing boat. You'll find extra passenger seating both in the bow and cockpit areas, plus accessories for water sports and entertainment that will be sure to keep your passengers happy all day long.
What's not to love? The Targa V-18 Combo is the perfect crossover vehicle for a sizable crew of your family and friends. This handsome walk-thru has two aft jump seats in the cockpit for four-across seating, and in the bow, you'll find plush cushions and backrests for lounging.
For the “fun seekers” onboard, the ski tow pylon, boarding ladder and AM/FM/CD stereo with MP3 input are just the ticket.
Equipped to the hilt as a top-of-the-line fishing boat, “fish seekers” have every tool at their disposal too - trolling motor and fishfinder, plus abundant storage bow, aft and in the floor. There's even an onboard battery charger, plus bow and aft livewells.
Love your family! Love your boat!
- Length: 19 ft. 1 in.
- Bottom Width: 88 in.
- Max. Recommended HP: 150 hp
- Package Width: 8 ft. 5 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 38 gal.
- Deadrise: 20 deg.
- Beam: 102 in.
- Weight (approx.): 1553 lb.
- Package Weight (approx.): 2539 lb.
- Max. Person Capacity: 6 Persons
- Pkg Length w/ Swing-Away: 22 ft. 3 in.
- Hull Material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Max. Weight Capacity: 1650 lb.
- Max. Person Weight: 900 lb.
- Wraparound walk-thru windshield w/passenger console/cooler & AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 input (accepts optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package)
- Bow backrests/cushions, 4 upholstered seats/6 seat locations (incl. 2 removable fishing seats), aft jump seats
- Ski pylon, swim platform w/ladder
- Minn Kota® 24V, 70-lb. thrust PowerDrive™ trolling motor
- Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder w/480 pixels & surface temp
- 2 side rod & gear boxes hold rods to 7' (2.13 m) plus lots of bow/aft/in-floor storage
- Bow 19-gal (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/baitwell insert - timed & recirculated w/pump-out system. 11-gal. (41.64 L) aft aerated livewell w/timer below port jumpseat
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries w/2-bank, 4-amp onboard battery charger
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GalvaShield® protection
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Safety lanyard
- Passenger grab handle
- Drink holders
- 4 mooring cleats
- Battery trays
- Helm & passenger 1-piece molded consoles w/wraparound safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Dash layout designed to accept large graph or GPS units
- Sport steering wheel
- Tilt steering
- Dual cable rack & pinion steering
- Mercury® control box
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Multifunction gauges w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Flush-mounted compass
- Passenger console w/closed storage/cooler, drink holder & small items tray for accessories
- Weather-protected AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack in passenger console (accepts optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package)
- Toggle switches
- Navigation lights, aerator & bilge switches
Construction & Exterior
- NEW DEEP V HULL FOR 2011 - SUPER-WIDE 2-piece, all-welded .100 aluminum w/a 20° - deadrise at the transom for a smooth, dry rough-water ride
- Wider 102" (2.59 m) beam for more interior room. Wider 88" (2.24 m) bottom for more stability.
- ALL-NEW set-back transom designed to deliver undisturbed water to the prop for faster, smoother takeoff - and better overall performance
- Reverse chine hull design - for exceptional steering response & turning
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system - for full-length support of the running surface
- Tall 25" (63.50 cm), heavy-duty, box-beam, corner-braced transom - built for big water. Can accept gas or electric kicker motor
- Injected, expanding hull foam - for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- NEW FOR 2011. Super-wide 11" (27.94 cm) gunnels - for structural strength & rigidity - w/non-skid step pads & high-volume storage below
- Black Cherry paint & graphics scheme w/Silver Medallion hull
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channels for drier storage on bow compartment(s) & aft dry storage box(es) - varies by model
- Welded, drained rain channels for drier storage on aft compartments
- NEW FOR 2011. Bow storage w/raised lip for drier storage
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Stain-resistant top coating on upholstery for long-life good looks
- Bow & stern eyes
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Interstate® trolling battery
- 2-bank, 4-amps per bank (8 amps total) battery charger
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, bow aerator switch, trim switch & 2-tray tackle management system
- 24V trolling motor harness
- Marine-grade, automotive-style fuse panel w/cover
- 12V outlet
- Stowable navigation lights
- Sheathed electrical wiring
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder w/480 pixels, fishfinding to 800'
- EXPANDED INTERIOR SPACE FOR 2011
- NEW FOR 2011. TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting on bow & aft decks & cockpit sides
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor
- NEW UPHOLSTERY FOR 2011
- Deluxe helm seat w/slide adjustment
- 2 movable fold-down 360° - swivel fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- Carpeted step pad w/drink holder at front of bow
- 2 tackle trays in bow panel
- Bow storage nets
- Bow padded backrests & removable seat cushions
- Removable bow-floor insert
- Courtesy lights
- 2 top-loading rod boxes in the super-wide gunnels for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- Non-skid step pad on each aft gunnel
- Closed side storage below the port & starboard gunnels for rods to 7' (2.13 m)
- In-floor storage for rods/skis/gear to 6' (1.83 m)
- 2 bow/1 aft deep storage compartments
- 2 aft fold-down jump seats w/port livewell & starboard storage, below
- Ski Tow Pylon
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Midship & aft battery storage
- Rod hold-down straps
- Bow 19-gal (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/baitwell insert—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Aft (below port jumpseat) 11-gal. (41.64 L) aerated livewell w/timer
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners to protect your catch
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator pump w/timer & 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pump w/timer (Bow livewell)
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator pump w/timer (for aft jumpseat livewell)
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel tubing w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- NEW for 2011. Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- 14" (35.56 cm) tires & wheels w/chrome wheel covers
- EZ lube hubs
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Retractable safety cables
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Submersible lights
- Minn Kota® 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, PowerDrive™ foot-control trolling motor
- VERSATRACK® drink holder
- VERSATRACK® tool holder
- VERSATRACK® tackle tray
- VERSATRACK® cutting board
Comfort, Safety & Convenience Options
- Sirius® satellite radio equipment w/6-month subscription. (plus dealer installation)
- Mercury® FourStroke 115 EXLPT EFI FourStroke
- Mercury® OptiMax® 115 EXLPT OptiMax®
- Mercury® OptiMax® 150 XL OptiMax®
- Mercury® Verado® 150 XL Verado®