More comfort. More room. More features. Welcome to our mid-size walk-thru!
The Pro Guide™ V-175 Walk-Thru is designed for family (and friends!) who love to fish as early or late into the season as possible.
Its wind- and spray-protected cockpit helps relieve the chill of early spring or late fall. And the 20º-deadrise hull rides as smooth and dry as any boat in its class. The 8’ (2.44 m) beam and 82” (2.08 m) beam provides a roomy, stable fishing platform.
A Lowrance® fishfinder and Minn Kota® trolling motor are your fishing guides. Plus three lockable rod boxes, in-floor storage and two livewells ensure that everybody’s gear (and catch of the day) fit!
It all rides on a custom trailer with GALVASHIELD® protection and EZ lube hubs.
- Walk-thru windshield for wind & spray protection w/helm & passenger consoles, incl. AM/FM/CD w/MP3 jack (avail. w/optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package)
- Wide, stable, 20°-deadrise Deep V hull for a great-handling, smooth, dry ride
- All-welded 25" (63.50 cm) transom for big-water use (and optional kicker motor installation)
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Minn Kota® 55-lb. thrust PowerDrive™ foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance® X50/X4 fishfinder w/surface temp & swivel
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell & aft 29-gal. (109.78 L) 50" (1.27 m) aerated livewell—each w/timer recirculation, pump-out system & removable bait bucket
- Adjustable helm seat & 2 movable 360°-swivel fishing seats w/6 seat base locations
- Huge storage compartments—8' (2.44 m) lockable bow center rod box, two 8' (2.44 m) lockable side rod/gear boxes, bow, aft & in-floor storage
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fishing decks & cockpit sides
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue, retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Battery trays
- Bow & stern eyes
- Drink holders
- Safety lanyard
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Illuminated multifunction gauges w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded console tops w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Toggle switches
- Passenger console w/storage/cooler, drink holder & small items tray
- Weather-protected AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack in passenger console (accepts optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package)
- Padded sport steering wheel
Construction & Exterior
- Pressed-in performance hull strakes
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Extra-wide, all-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull for a roomy deep interior, stability & predictable handling
- 20°-deadrise at the transom for a smooth, dry rough-water ride
- Extruded box-beam, corner-braced all-aluminum transom—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Reverse chine hull design—for exceptional steering response & turning
- Tall 25" (63.50 cm), heavy-duty, box-beam, corner-braced transom
- Heavy-duty 1-piece,extruded aluminum gunnels—for structural strength & rigidity
- Red & White graphics scheme w/Blue painted gunnel & hull accents & natural aluminum bottom
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage w/raised lip for drier storage
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Stowable navigation lights
- 12V trolling motor harness
- Marine-grade, labelled automotive-style fuse panel w/cover
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® trolling battery
- 12V outlet
- Lowrance® X50/X4 fishfinder w/surface temperature & swivel
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- 2-3/8" swivelling & locking seat pedestals
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting on bow & aft decks
- Marine-grade vinyl cockpit floor covering
- Deluxe helm seat w/slide adjustment
- 2 movable fold-down swivelling fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Midship & aft battery storage
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Center bow rod box for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- 2 extra-deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Huge in-floor center storage compartment
- Rod hold-down straps
- Bow 19-gal (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Aft 29-gal. (109.78 L), 50" (1.27 m) aerated & divided livewell w/removable bait bucket—timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners to protect your catch
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps w/timers
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- EZ lube hubs
- Space-saving swing-away tongue
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Submersible lights
- Retractable safety cables
- Minn Kota® 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, PowerDrive™ foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount
Comfort, Safety & Convenience Options
- VERSATRACK® drink holder
- VERSATRACK® tool holder
- VERSATRACK® tackle tray
- VERSATRACK® cutting board
- VERSATRACK® 4-rod holder kit
- VERSATRACK® downrigger bracket
- Snap-in carpet
- Rope ratchet cover—Charcoal
- Bimini top w/full enclosure—Charcoal
- Mercury® 115 EXLPT FourStroke EFI; Estimated Speed: 40 - 42
- Mercury® 90 EXLPT FourStroke; Estimated Speed: 37 - 40
- Mercury® 115 XL OptiMax®; Estimated Speed: 40 - 42
- Mercury® 90 XL OptiMax®; Estimated Speed: 37 - 40
- Length: 16 ft. 11 in.
- Bottom Width: 82 in.
- Max. Recommended HP: 135 hp
- Package Width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 25 gal.
- Deadrise: 20 deg.
- Beam: 96 in.
- Approx. Weight: 1385 lb.
- Approx. Package Weight: 2518 lb.
- Max. Person Capacity: 5 persons
- Pkg. Length w/Swing-Away: 18 ft. 2 in.
- Hull Material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Max. Weight Capacity: 1500 lb.
- Max. Person Weight: 760 lb.
Estimated speeds are based on testing performed at elevation of 915 ft. and may vary depending on altitude, water and air temperature, load and other key factors.
Engine options other than the ones shown here may be available for this boat. Additional charges apply for engine changes requested on boats purchased from dealer stock. See your dealer for details.