When the weather and the water require a bigger boat with more brawn, more stability, and more space, pick the TRACKER Pro Guide V-175 WT.
It’s designed to conquer big water and to extend your season into the cooler months. The walk-through, wraparound windshield protects you and your crew from spray and wind, making the ride to your fishing hole more comfortable.
The all-welded Deep V hull is unitized with the transom via a welded-in longitudinal stringer system—so not only is it incredibly strong, but it also rides smoothly and keeps you drier on any type of water.
The Diamond Coat finish w/exclusive powder coat & clearcoat extends durability and color exponentially over traditional paints. Spacious storage and courtesy lights make accessing gear a breeze. There are fore and aft livewells, both with removable bait buckets. And you get 2 movable fishing seats with 6 pedestal seat locations throughout.
The V-175 WT rides on a factory-matched, single-axle trailer with GALVASHIELD protection and a standard Mercury® 90HP ELXPT FourStroke outboard.
- Length: 16' 11''
- Bottom width: 82"
- Max. recommended HP: 135 HP
- Package width: 8' 6''
- Fuel capacity: 21.1 Gallons
- Deadrise: 20 Degrees
- Beam: 97"
- Approx. weight: 1385 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2794 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 5 Persons
- Depth inside: 26.75"
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 25.5"
- Max. weight capacity: 1500 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 760 Lbs.
- Towing length: 23' 5''
- Storage length: 19' 7''
- Package height: 6' 6''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Bow & stern eyes
- Battery trays
- 4 cleats
- Engine-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- NEW soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced molded consoles w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Passenger console w/storage/cooler compartment, drink holder & small items tray
- Port weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Toggle switches
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- ALL-NEW color scheme & graphics for 2015
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, dryer ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Tall 25" (63.50 cm) transom to prevent backwash in big water
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for exceptional holeshots, steering response & turning
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- All-composite seat frames for resistance to the elements & long-term durability
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box w/raised lip for drier storage
- Metallic Blue or Metallic TRACKER® Black gunnels & hull sides w/Cool Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V accessory outlet & motor tilt switch
- Port console-mounted 12V accessory outlet
- TRACKER-exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnel
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Deluxe helm seat w/sliding base adjustment
- 2 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, fold-down fishing seats (w/sturdy 2-0.38" seat pedestals)
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- Closed battery storage
- Center bow lockable rod box w/designated organizer tubes for 6'–8' (1.83–2.44 m) rods
- 2 deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear to 8' (2.44 m)
- Huge in-floor center gear storage compartment
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Rod hold-down straps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Aft 29-gal. (109.78 L), 50" (1.27 m) aerated & divided gray livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated gray livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- NEW 1200-lb. Fulton swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- NEW chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/14" (35.56 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Retractable safety cables
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
Comfort, Safety & Convenience Options
- Rope ratchet cover—Charcoal
- Convertible top w/front curtain, walk-thru curtain & boot (plus dealer installation)
- Full enclosure w/front, walk-thru, side & aft curtains, bow cover & boot
- Convertible top w/boot, frame & VERSATRACK® attachment hardware
- Snap-in carpet
- VERSATRACK® 4-rod holder kit
- VERSATRACK® cutting board
- VERSATRACK® downrigger bracket
- VERSATRACK® drink holder
- VERSATRACK® tackle tray
- VERSATRACK® tool holder
- Brake upgrade
- Tandem w/1 brake upgrade
- Tandem w/2 brakes upgrade
- Mercury® 115 EXLPT FourStroke EFI - Estimated Speed: 40 - 42
- Mercury® 90 EXLPT FourStroke - Estimated Speed: 37 - 40
- Mercury® 115 XL OptiMax® - Estimated Speed: 40 - 42
- Mercury® 90 XL OptiMax® - Estimated Speed: 37 - 40