The NITRO® Z21 Elite takes your fishing experience to a new technological level with the Z-Touch™ Command Center at the console. A Lowrance® HDS-16 Carbon fills the face of the console, allowing 100% digital control of nearly all boat systems and eliminating the need for analog gauges and switches. But for your peace of mind, there's a hidden backup manual switch panel, too. The Lowrance® HDS-16 is NMEA®-networked to an HDS-12 at the bow, and individual transducers give a multiple viewing options for the underwater landscape below.
The Z21 Elite also includes a Minn Kota® Ultrex® trolling motor, dual 8' Power-Poles, our exclusive Z-Core™ seating system with Force Flex suspension and power lumbar support, plus a number of other tournament-level upgrades. And it rides proudly on a factory-matched tandem-axle trailer with custom wheels and GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion and chip protection.
The NITRO Z21 Elite is available by order only. To order yours, please contact your nearest dealer!
- Length: 21 ft. 2 in.
- Beam: 7 ft. 11 in.
- Bottom width: 6 ft. 2 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 300 hp
- Fuel capacity: 55 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 825 lb.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1800 lb.
- Interior depth: 18.5 in.
- Transom height: 22.5 in.
- Deadrise: 16 deg.
- Draft: 16 in.
- Average dry weight: 2150 lb.
- Average package weight: 4050 lb.
- Package height: 6 ft. 10 in.
- Package width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Towing length: 27 ft. 11 in.
- Storage length: 24 ft. 4 in.
- Z-Touch™ Command Center w/digital control of nearly all boat functions
- Console Lowrance® HDS-16 Carbon flush-mounted fishfinder w/HD transducer (2D puck in hull at transom)
- Bow Lowrance® HDS-12 Carbon gimbal-mounted fishfinder w/downscan transducer on trolling motor
- 2 Power-Pole® 8' (2.44 m) Blade Edition shallow-water anchors
- Minn Kota® Ultrex® 36V, 112-lb. (50.8 kg) thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2 & i-Pilot®
- NMEA®-networking between bow & console fishfinders, Ethernet connected
- Front console storage compartment w/removable tray for wiring access
- T-H Marine G-Force Conservation livewell culling system
- Power-adjust pneumatic lumbar support for driver's seat
- Factory-applied keel protector
- 4-bank, 40-amp onboard battery charger
- Hot Foot™ throttle & Pro-Trim lever
- 4-bank, 40-amp battery charger
- 1 extra SRM29 trolling battery
- Retractable transom trailer tie downs
- Z-Touch™ Command Center w/digital control of boat functions.
- Bow Lowrance® HDS Carbon 12 gimbal-mounted fishfinder w/downscan transducer on trolling motor.
- 2 Power-Pole® 8' (2.44 m) Blade Edition shallow-water anchors.
- Console Lowrance® HDS Carbon 16 flush-mounted fishfinder w/HD transducer (2D puck in hull at transom).
- NMEA® networking between fishfinders & trolling motor, Ethernet connected.
- Minn Kota® Ultrex® 36V, 112-lb. (50.8 kg) thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft trolling motor w/Universal Sonar 2 & i-Pilot®.
- Front console storage compartment w/removable tray for wiring access.
- Power-adjust pneumatic lumbar support for driver's seat.
- T-H Marine G-Force Conservation livewell culling system.
- Factory-applied keel protector.
- 2 automatic bilge pumps.
- 2 oxygen generators.
- Hot Foot™ throttle.
- 4-bank, 40-amp battery charger.
- Pro-Trim lever.
- 1 extra SRM29 trolling battery.
- Retractable transom trailer tie downs.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- Spare prop holder
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- 5 drink holders
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder
- 4 grab handles (1 at each seat)
- Fire extinguisher
- 2 aft 19-gal. (72 L) insulated Guardian™ livewells w/digital timers
- 750 GPH (2,840 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Oxygen generator in each livewell
- Dual remote drain controls
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- Console design w/2" (5.08 cm) additional leg room
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Custom-molded modular console
- Below-console RAM® X-Grip® phone holder & 12V outlet
- LED courtesy light
- Bike seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- 45-sq.-ft., (4.2-sq.-m) anti-fatigue, padded bow deck for comfort & mobility
- Z-Core™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame & hydraulic pedestal
- Adjustable sliding driver & passenger seats w/removable center seat cushion
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota® & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker w/Tackle Management System
- NEW tapered rod tubes in port rod locker to protect rod tips
- Center bow magnetic under-lid lure organizer
- 2 large, lockable center bow storage lockers w/lift assists
- Step to bow deck w/86-qt. (81 L) insulated cooler, removable trash receptacle & snap-in sandwich tray
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Port below-console pull-out storage drawer
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Designated net storage behind seating
- 1 lift-out, molded aft port storage box that will accept four 3700 tackle trays w/propeller under storage
- 1 lift-out, molded aft starboard storage box that will accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Lift-out tool/rope storage tray in rigging compartment
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on deck & floor
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
Bow Graph Options
- Lowrance® HDS-7 Carbon w/StructureScan® (flush mounted, credit given)
- Lowrance® HDS-7 Carbon w/StructureScan® (gimbal mounted, credit given)
- Lowrance® HDS-7 Carbon w/StructureScan® (RAM® mounted, credit given)
- Lowrance® HDS-9 Carbon w/StructureScan® (flush mounted, credit given)
- Lowrance® HDS-9 Carbon w/StructureScan® (gimbal mounted, credit given)
- Lowrance® HDS-16 Carbon w/StructureScan® (gimbal mounted)
- Lowrance® HDS-9 Carbon w/StructureScan® (RAM® mounted, credit given)
Dash Graph Exchange Options
- Lowrance® HDS-12 Carbon w/StructureScan® (flush mounted, credit given).
2nd Dash Graph Options
- Lowrance® HDS-7 Carbon w/StructureScan®. (RAM® mounted).
- Lowrance® HDS-12 Carbon w/StructureScan®. (RAM® mounted)
- Lowrance® HDS-9 Carbon w/StructureScan®. (RAM® mounted)
- Bluetooth®-capable Sony® stereo system
Battery Charger Exchange Options
- Dual Pro® international battery charger
- Stealth 1, 20-amp battery charger w/gauge
- Stealth 1, 20-amp battery charger w/out gauge
Cushions & Seating Options
- 2 bike seats (exchange)
- Center seat storage
- 2 jump seats (exchange)
- 225 L Pro XS FourStroke w/Torque Master
- 250 L Pro XS FourStroke w/Torque Master
- 300 L Pro XS FourStroke w/Torque Master